Premier Trailer Solutions Inc dba Trailer Station USA and its affiliates
Last Update: 2/1/2024
- We advertise inventory that is available for sale or rental
- We collect information from you directly by form or other contact methods as well as tracking website navigation, digital advertising and other similar methods
- You can voluntarily provide information about yourself as long as that information is accurate
- We might share your information with our affiliates and service partners
- You can contact us directly to inquire about specific privacy concerns
Information that you provide to us:
- Basic information. You might choose to voluntarily share information with us in a Contact Form or Newsletter Signup or other form.
- Public information. You might provide feedback on a public forum such as social media and are responsible for its accuracy and public exposure.
- We do not process or collect payments via our websites.
Information we might receive about you:
- We occasionally augment information about you through IP Addresses or location indications via digital advertisements, cookies, link clicks or other third-party business services. You can control your cookies using your personal browser settings and how much exposure you grant to services like Google Analytics and others.
Information that we share:
- We use third party services like Google Analytics and others to assist in website and advertising systems. We require any third-party services to maintain privacy policies that conform to their regulatory jurisdiction such as state laws.
- Generally, we will anonymize or de-identify personal data as much as reasonably possible.
- We reserve the right to use or disclose your personal data if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- Protect the safety of any person;
- Protect the safety or integrity of our platform, including to help prevent spam, abuse, or malicious actors on our services, or to explain why we have removed content or accounts from our services;
- Address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
- Protect our rights or property or the rights or property of those who use our services.
- If we are involved in a change of ownership control, it is possible that your personal data will convey to the new ownership.
Data storage and security:
- We follow guidelines for GDPR and secure with SOC 3 level security and encryption.
- We will delete your personal information upon request – please contact us directly. This does not include any personal information that might be required by law or by regulatory authorities.
- Contact us directly if you believe your jurisdiction requires a stricter privacy or security policy.